Scars can be wonderful things – like an eye catching centerpiece that allows you to easily segue into telling one of your favorite stories. Maybe you got held up at knife point once and telling the scary tale is one of your favorite icebreakers at parties. Maybe you survived an accident and enjoy sharing the story of how you “lived to tell the tale.”
Not all scars have a great story though – And not all people want to share certain aspects of their lives blatantly displayed on their skin. As much as scars can be representative of a life well lived, they can also be an uncomfortable reminder of something better left forgotten.
Some skin blemishes like ugly scars or cellulite don’t make their owners proud, but instead make them feel embarrassed and self conscious. The last thing you want is to have all eyes on a physical flaw, much less having to talk about it.
In a world where self-acceptance of self is becoming more and more celebrated, disliking your blemishes can feel isolating – and talking about disliking them garners reactions from others that can make you feel invalidated – or worse, conceited.
But loving yourself is also about accepting how you naturally feel about certain aspects of your body. It’s okay to feel self concious about a physical flaw – it’s natural!
It’s okay not to like a scar or skin blemish. It’s okay to want to get rid of it.
But what you don’t want is to cause permanent skin damage or other health issues by using dangerous chemicals or harmful substances to remove scars and blemishes.
The good news is you can reduce or completely eliminate the appearance of unsightly scars naturally – without harsh or dangerous chemicals.
We’ll show you how in just a moment, but first let’s take a quick look at how scars develop to better understand the process.
We’ll look at how different types of scars and skin blemishes form, as well as how to treat scars, cellulite and imperfections using both at-home treatments and clinical procedures.
How Do Different Types of Scars Form?
Scars are a result of our body’s natural healing process. When the deeper layer of skin, or dermis, experiences trauma, the body responds by inflaming the area and sending platelets and white blood cells to close the wound.
Platelets are responsible for blood clotting to prevent further bleeding at the site of the wound, and white blood cells fend off infection. Once the body recognizes the crisis is over, it shifts into healing mode.
Cells called fibroblasts are sent to the damaged site, depositing collagen in the wound to help fill it in. The worse an injury you have, the more collagen is needed.
This process often results in a dark mark or scar, which can differ in appearance depending on the type of wound your skin has suffered.
Here are the most common types of scars:
- Hypertrophic – These have a raised appearance and can look red or white.
- Keloid – These are a result of over aggressive healing in the body and tend to go beyond the site of injury. Keloids occur more often in people with dark skin.
- Atrophic – These have a sunken appearance, most often a result from chicken pox, acne, or infections in the skin.
- Striae Distensae – These are better known as stretch marks and occur when the skin is stretched faster than its elasticity permits, resulting in visible marks.
- Contracture – These are often a result of burns and can tighten skin when it heals, sometimes to the point of restricting natural movement
Although the process of healing these different types of scars is similar, exactly how individual scars will heal may vary depending on different bodily responses.
Regardless of the type of scar you have – you CAN reduce its appearance or even completely remove it naturally with the help of Amaira’s Advanced Scar Removal Cream or other natural treatments. Amaira’s treatment is safe for all skin types, and is guaranteed to produce great results or your money back.
If you have scars on your skin you are unhappy with, you don’t have to live with them forever. And you DON’T have to use harsh chemicals to achieve flawless skin.
Here’s how the advanced formula works to remove scars and give you beautiful skin.
How Does Amaira Scar Removal Cream Work to Fix Scars and Other Skin Blemishes like Cellulite?
Amaira Natural Skincare has developed a natural cream from powerful, plant-based ingredients to smooth over scars and other unwanted skin blemishes.
It’s the only natural scar cream made and manufactured in the United States and licensed with the FDA.
The formula is a blend of high quality, award-winning natural ingredients – each serving a specific purpose.
Here are some of the main ingredients in the innovative formula:
- Bentonite – This clay is well known as a healing compound that has been used by different cultures for centuries and is composed of aging volcanic ash. It heals by pulling toxins from the body and is known for its ability to rebuild damaged skin. Bentonite clay reduces inflammation and is loaded with calcium and silica to help strengthen connective tissue and regenerate skin. It also helps fight bacteria and reduces infection so your body can concentrate on creating healthy tissue.
- Shea Butter – This ingredient is known for its softening and soothing properties. While your skin is healing, moisturizing it properly will help its complexion and promote healing without leaving a mark. Providing your wound with proper vitamins and smoothing elements ensures an ideal environment for regeneration.
- Avocado Seed Extract – When applied topically, avocado seed extract helps even skin tone and has a rejuvenating effect. It’s especially useful for acne and facial blemishes by boosting collagen formation and assisting in the healing process. The extract helps prevent cell aging so it can help reduce the appearance of fine lines as well as aid in scar reduction.
- Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3 – These are amino acids responsible for signaling the body to produce collagen. Collagen is known to give our skin its elasticity and strength. As we age, collagen production is reduced leading to fine lines and skin that sags. Collagen is especially useful in a wound that’s still healing. These peptides help reduce environmental damage to the skin and after prolonged use, deliver notable results.
- B-Glutan – B-Glutan works to reduce inflammation and stimulate the production of collagen. In conjunction with the other ingredients, it creates an ideal environment for wound repair and helps to reduce the appearance of existing marks.
Using plant-based, natural ingredients that are high quality and serve a fundamental purpose in scarring, Amaira has formulated an advanced cream to treat scars in the most effective way possible.
We’ll look at how to get the best results from using at-home treatments, but first here’s what real users have to say after using Amaira.
IT REALLY WORKS!!!!!!! I love trying different beauty products! And this product is so much better than other high end brands! I was so amazed because i have always had acne marks on my face which i try hide using tons of concealer. Then i used this product! And saw the difference! It’s like magic! I also used this for my stretchmarks on my chest due to weight loss and was surprised that it really minimized it.”
– Customer username: Lira
“I got this scar repair cream for my brother…[who] was embarrassed by the stretch marks on his upper arms… He used this for 3 weeks as instructed and there was a huge noticeable difference that gave him some of his real confidence back. I’m so happy I found this for him.”
– Customer username: DIY NaNa
“I had a bad reaction years ago to scar cream and have been hesitant to try something new. The ingredients in this were mainly natural so I decide to try it. Happily I haven’t had any rash or irritated skin…So far my scars feel a lot smoother. So far it feels less raised and in some parts not as dark so I’m looking forward to more progress going forward.”
– Customer username: Miami Marty
[Click here to try this product risk free]
Here’s The Best Way To Use Amaira’s Advanced Skin Cream To Get Rid Of Your Scars, Cellulite and Skin Blemishes
Just as wounds take time to heal naturally, so do treatments that reduce the appearance of scars. There is no overnight cure when it comes to this skin imperfections – but there are treatments that will work if you use them regularly.
When beginning any new skin care regimen, it’s vital you follow the instructions carefully in order to receive the desired results.
Here is how to use Amaira’s Scar Removal Cream for best results:
- Make sure the application area is clean and dry.
- Apply Amaira Advanced Scar Vanishing Cream to the area of concern and rub into the skin until it is completely absorbed.
- Do this twice daily for best results. For the most effective use, make sure to apply once in the morning and once at night before bed.
- To speed up the removal of old dead skin cells quicker, you may use a loofah in the shower.
- Repeat this process for a minimum of 6 weeks.
Do not use on broken skin or open wounds.
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
For external use only.
Many users are impressed with the visible results they receive in as little as 2 to 3 weeks. However, depending on individual body, skin, and scar type, some people do not see visible results until after 6 to 8 weeks of consistent treatment.
It’s vital you give the formula the required treatment time to work properly for scar removal. While there are many scar treatments available, they can be extremely costly and inconvenient. Using a topical cream instead is safer, more affordable, and easy to do from home.
We’ll also show you how you can treat skin imperfections through diet and lifestyle, but first, here are other skin problems Amaira’s Advanced Scar Cream can help you overcome.
What Other Skin Conditions Can This Scar Cream Improve?
There are many cosmetic skin problems that can cause a person to feel self-conscious or embarrassed to have others see. While Amaira’s skin cream is not a cure-all for all skin conditions, it can aid in reducing the appearance of many types of unsightly marks.
This cream is scientifically proven to remove blemishes effectively from:
- Breast implants
- Tummy tucks
- Body piercings
Although this advanced scar cream is primarily formulated to treat marks left behind after healing a wound, it has also been shown to be extremely effective for reducing the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite.
The innovative blend of quality ingredients go beyond simply scar treatment.
The secret is in allowing the skin cream proper time to work its magic.
There are no instant cures when it comes to removing scars on your skin so make sure you follow the instructions and give the formula the time it needs to improve the appearance of your skin.
In case you’re not ready to take the leap and use an advanced, fast-acting treatment, here are some other ways to reduce the appearance of your scars. Any of these can be used simultaneously with Amaira Advanced Scar Removal Cream.
Other Useful Tips and Methods For Scar Removal at Home
Wounds that heal often leave behind a mark. If you’re unhappy with the way your skin looks, there are many home treatments you can try to improve its appearance.
When you’re looking for easy ways to remove scars, try these DIY remedies:
- Eat a Healthy Diet – While maintaining a healthy diet sounds simple, it’s the easiest way to help your body from the inside out. When the cells in your body are happy, your skin glows. A balanced diet also provides your cells the nutrients needed to heal and regenerate a damaged area in the best way possible, leading to less scarring and faster recovery from wounds.
- Vitamin E – Try using Vitamin E topically on your skin, which is a popular remedy for treating blemishes.
- Cocoa Butter – Cocoa butter is moisturizing and can aid in reducing the appearance of scars or stretch marks by providing your skin the nourishment it needs.
- Take Extra Vitamin C – Vitamin C can be found in many fruits and foods, or it can be taken as a tablet. It has beneficial properties including reversing skin damage, which can aid in scar prevention from within the body. There’s no danger from taking too much of it, since your body will flush out the excess.
- Exfoliate – After your wound has healed, using a simple bristle brush or loofah can help remove dead skin cells and stimulate new cell growth in the area. Be sure you aren’t rubbing the area too hard, which can irritate it. A light scrub is sufficient for removing unwanted cells.
If you’ve tried home remedies and still deal with an unsightly scar, there are professional treatments that can assist with its removal. Here are some of the most popular, listed with an average cost (which can fluctuate depending on where you live):
- Steroid Injections – You can receive corticosteroid injections from a dermatologist directly into a raised wound that has healed. The idea is the steroid will break up the collagen bonds underneath the skin and reduce the size of the scar. One treatment for a relatively small mark costs about $75. In many cases, multiple treatments may be necessary.
- Dermabrasion – This is a treatment offered by dermatologists or plastic surgeons. It is basically a controlled form of damaging your skin so when it heals, the resulting wound is superior to what was there before. One dermabrasion procedure costs about $100 for spot treatment and can go much higher depending on the size of the scar or area that needs treatment.
- Microdermabrasion – Microdermabrasions are similar to dermabrasions but deal with the superficial layer of skin. Because of that, it can be administered by professionals who are not physicians, including spas and beauty salons. One session costs about $100 but can cost more or less depending on where you go.
- Laser Resurfacing – This type of treatment is exactly what it sounds like. Using either carbon dioxide or erbium lasers, a dermatologist will resurface your skin. This procedure takes 3 to 10 days for healing and starts around $1000.
These types of clinical treatments must be administered by professionals and cannot be used at home. Since these common procedures are considered cosmetic by most insurance companies, they are generally not covered by health insurance.
They may require several treatments and are relatively costly compared to home remedies.
A much more affordable and effective option would be using Amaira’s Advanced Scar Vanishing Cream instead. The innovative formula blends the essential ingredients your body needs to properly reduce the appearance of scars in the comfort of your own home.
It’s affordable and easy to use as long as you commit to using it for the time frame required for it to be effective. Thanks to the 45-day Money Back Guarantee, you can try this home treatment completely risk free.
Ready to give it a try for yourself?
Amaira offers a 45-day Money Back Guarantee so you can try this advanced formula risk free!