It’s normal for our bodies to experience changes over time. When it happens to our most intimate parts, the change can make us feel self conscious and lead to other problems such as incontinence or lack of arousal.
When the pelvic muscles in our vaginas lose their muscle tone, they can affect how sex physically feels. You may not get as much satisfaction from intercourse and you might also wonder if your partner is getting less satisfaction as well.
Vaginal looseness, incontinence or decreased libido can negatively affect our confidence and feelings of intimacy with our partner. The good news is – you can tighten your vagina naturally, discover a deeper connection with your partner, and revitalize your sexual performance!
Women may wonder if they are too loose down there and experience paralyzing fear over their sexual performance. Fear and doubt can overshadow the ability to enjoy sexual acts, creating a significant block to intimacy with others. It takes the joy out of what used to be satisfying and makes us feel insecure.
Weak pelvic muscles can also make sneezing, coughing, or even laughing embarrassing due to lack of urination control. Some women resort to using feminine napkins daily to prevent accidents. Doing so serves as a daily reminder of the uncomfortable changes that have happened to your lower pelvic area.
Although it may seem isolating having to deal with this problem, you are not alone.
Many women experience such changes and think there’s no solution to reverse the process.
However, there is a safe and natural way to increase firmness in your vagina without risking your health, doing hours of exercises, or undergoing expensive and unnecessary plastic surgery.
We’ll cover both home remedies and clinical treatments which are proven to strengthen and tighten vaginal walls. Before we discuss that, let’s take a look at common reasons why this happens to us in the first place.
What Causes Vaginal Looseness?
As the saying goes – change is the only constant in life.
Nothing stays the same. And when it comes to changes in the tightness of your vagina, your confidence bears the brunt of it.
Although it’s not often discussed, many women experience this problem at some point in their lives. There are several reasons why your lady bits may not be as tight as they used to be. Some of those reasons may include:
- Giving Birth – Having children puts a lot of pressure on your pelvic muscles and postpartum can make everything feel a bit different in your nether region. Grip may not be the same and can cause feelings of inadequacy or loss of sexual satisfaction during intercourse.
- Aging – As women get older, the body does not produce as much estrogen, the skin loses elasticity, and the walls of your vagina become thinner. These can contribute to many changes including less pubic hair, changes in the appearance of your labia, vaginal dryness and a reduction in tightness.
- Medical Condition – Some medical conditions can cause changes to your vaginal area. If you have noticed differences in your nether region with no apparent explanation, it could be a more serious issue. Make sure you are examined by a health professional who is qualified to diagnose any conditions you may have.
- Long Term Straining – Over use of the pelvic muscles can occur from constipation, perpetual cough, or other health issue that weakens the muscles and reduces firmness.
The good news is, there are safe and natural solutions to this problem. We’ll cover several ways you can tighten your vagina at home, but first let’s look at the most effective method.
Amaira is a natural skin care company that has formulated an innovative gel from plant-based ingredients for vaginal tightening. Using a special ingredient in combination with other award winning components, the gel provides you noticeable firmness and improves vaginal health.
All Amaira products comes with a money-back guarantee so you can rest assured you’re investing in a product that’s guaranteed to produce the results you need.
Here’s how the advanced formula works:
How Does Amaira Vaginal Tightening Gel Work?
The secret to this innovative tightening gel is real Manjakani extract. Manjakani is found on a particular species of oak trees commonly found in parts of Malaysia, Indonesia, and India.
Gall wasps sting the tree in order to deposit their larvae, causing a chemical reaction and a hard bulb to grow on the tree. These abnormalities on the oak tree are called galls, and they contain the powerful firming agent used in Amaira’s vaginal tightening cream.
Amaira directly imports the actual oak galls and hand grinds them to create the Manjakani extract here in the US. Unlike other products that use powdered Manjakani with unknown amounts of the extract, Amaira sources it directly and makes the product right here in the USA.
Other ingredients found in the innovative formula include:
- Aloe Vera – Aloe is well known for its benefits to skin. Using it provides a protective layer that locks in moisture and reduces vaginal dryness, soothes itchiness, and reduces irritation. It’s an excellent source of Vitamins C and E, which aid against aging. Research shows extended use of aloe can improve collagen production and increase elasticity of the skin.
- Pueraria Extract – This ingredient is known for its rejuvenating effect on skin and also contains anti-aging properties which restore your natural suppleness and lubrication.
- Witch Hazel Extract – Witch Hazel is a plant well known for its astringent properties. It contains tannins, which contribute to contracting bodily tissues and is often found in facial cleansers. This extract nourishes dry skin, reduces inflammation, and has many healing properties.
Amaira is FDA licensed and operates entirely in the United States. Using plant-based natural ingredients, Amaira offers a healthy solution for increasing vaginal firmness without using chemicals or other toxins.
With a combination of time honored and innovative ingredients, Amaira’s gel effectively increases vaginal tightness and supports natural lubrication without risking your health. Composed of plant-based natural ingredients, the gel contains no chemicals, toxins, or perfumes and is safe for all skin types.
Keep reading to learn about how to get the best results when using a natural tightening gel, as well as other home remedies for tightening your vagina. First let’s see what others have to say after using Amaira’s vaginal tightening gel:
“This product deserves much applause! Very easy to use/apply, works within minutes to tighten the vaginal walls with no smells or stickiness. Also aids in keeping the area moist – will continue to use this product and repurchase as needed! Much more private than walking into my local shop as well.”
Customer Username: DLL
“This is a must. Recently had my first kid and was feeling down about all of the side effects that it came with. This has made me feel better and more confident with my significant other. We both really enjoy this and can feel a big difference. I would definitely purchase again.”
Customer Username: Maddy
“Momma of 3 right here! All 3 vaginal births and they caused some havoc down there. So when my friend recommended this, I had to try it. I can feel the difference as can my husband during intercourse. It actually works.”
Customer Username: Hollie C.
“It works just as advertised! The gel is easy to use and I have not had any adverse reaction to it and my husband also loves the results! Will buy more as needed. Love a product that actually works.”
Customer Username: Kay Cassell
Here’s How To Get The Best Results From Amaira’s Vaginal Tightening Gel
When beginning any new care regimen, it’s important to follow directions closely for the best results. Some users report a noticeable difference upon the first few uses of Amaira’s vaginal tightening gel, and some users may feel the effects immediately.
We suggest using this product for a minimum of 6 weeks before evaluating results.
With some patience and regular application, this tightening gel can make your pelvic muscles tighter and stronger long-term, restoring your confidence and revitalizing your sex life.
Beyond physical changes, Amaira’s tightening gel also improves feminine health by promoting circulation, increasing lubrication, eliminating unpleasant odors, and supporting natural arousal.
Here’s how to use Amaira’s vaginal tightening gel for the best results:
- Place 1 to 3 pumps of tightening gel into clean hands.
- Using your finger, insert them softly into the inner walls of your vagina. Gently massage the tightening gel into the entire area. After 4 to 6 mins you will feel the natural tightening take place.
- For additional tightening, you may use two applications consecutively.
Most users of Amaira’s vaginal tightening gel will feel a difference within minutes.
However, lasting change takes up to 6 weeks for optimal results.
Some people have reported lasting differences within the first 2 weeks of use, although these results may differ depending on the structure of your vaginal walls.
The gel’s effectiveness depends on individual body type. For younger women, a tightening effect may be noticeable immediately. Women who have gone through childbirth might need to allow the gel more time to adequately produce the desired effect.
If you’re experience vaginal dryness or other sexual health issues, you’ll be glad to know that tightening the vaginal walls isn’t the only benefit you’ll discover from this advanced formula.
What Other Feminine Issues Can This Vaginal Tightening Gel Address?
Often, losing vaginal firmness may be accompanied with other feminine issues. Dryness or irritation can result from imbalanced circulation, and some women may have imbalanced pH, leading to unpleasant odors.
Amaira’s gel addresses these common problems, helping you to feel confident and comfortable in your own skin. Here are some of the additional benefits you will enjoy from using this tightening gel:
- Increased vaginal lubrication
- Eliminate unpleasant odors
- Promote circulation
- Relieve itchy, dry or irritated skin
- Fight bacteria and infection
Besides the tightening effect of Amaira’s vaginal cream, it also serves to keep the area properly moisturized and free from certain types of bacterial infections.
You partner will also enjoy the flavorless and odorless gel, designed so it won’t interfere with any sexual activity and is safe for long term use.
In an effort for you to achieve optimal tightness, here’s are other ways you can naturally increase strength and tightness.
Other Useful Tips and Methods For Vaginal Tightening
There are many natural ways to help your pelvic muscles become stronger, effectively tightening your vagina. Using any or all of these methods in conjunction with Amaira’s vaginal tightening gel will improve your results and help achieve lasting change.
- Eat a Healthy Diet – Your body needs various nutrients in order to work properly. If there has been damage to your pelvic muscles, a balanced diet is an excellent means to providing your body the necessary nutrients required to heal or restore those muscles. Pay particular attention to foods that can boost your natural female hormones, such as:
- Flax seeds
- Sesame seeds
- Olives, including olive oil
- Alfalfa Sprouts
- Soy products, like tofu, soymilk, and tempeh
- Engage in Regular Exercise – Regular activity improves circulation, which contributes to overall health. Squats and abdominal exercises in particular target the pelvic area.
- Kegels – Kegel exercises target the muscles of your pelvic floor. Just like any other muscle in your body, they can be “worked out”. To identify the muscles of your pelvic floor, try stopping your urination midstream. The muscles responsible for this are the same ones you want to target during kegel exercises.To do the kegel exercise – Hold this contraction for 3 seconds. And then relax for 3 seconds. Your buttocks, stomach and thigh muscles should not tighten during kegels.Repeat this 10 times, 3 times daily. Each week, add a second to your contractions until you reach 10 seconds. Continuing kegel exercises is an excellent way to increase the firmness and tightness of your vagina.
- Ben Wa balls – Ben wa balls are marble-sized balls, usually made of silicone, used to improve elasticity and increase firmness of your vagina. They typically contain weights in them and are inserted into the vagina. The purpose is to exercise your pelvic muscles by holding them in. As you progress, you can increase the amount of time you use them or the amount of weight in the balls.
If you have tried natural remedies before and still have not achieved your desired firmness, vaginoplasty is an option that reconstructs your vagina surgically. Plastic surgeons and gynecologists offer these cosmetic surgeries but they are not often covered by health insurance.
Undergoing a surgical procedure is an extreme way to achieve vaginal firmness and can be expensive and risks your health. If you want to tighten your vagina without chemicals, toxins, or surgical means, then Amaira’s vaginal tightening gel can help you increase firmness in a safe way that doesn’t risk your health.
Are you ready to experience the difference for yourself? You can try this product absolutely risk free thanks to Amaira’s 100% Money Back Guarantee.